*Directorate for Economic Analysis, US. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Washington, D.C., 20207. The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect the position of the CPSC or other members of its staff. Since the article was written in my official capacity, it is in the public domain and may be freely copied or reprinted. I would like to thank Patrick S. McCarthy, Paul H. Rubin, Fay H. Dworkin, Rodney T. Smith, and the anonymous referees for helpful comments in the preparation of this article.
ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES: MARKET REACTION TO RISK INFORMATION
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 29–38, January 1993
How to Cite
RODGERS, G. B. (1993), ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES: MARKET REACTION TO RISK INFORMATION. Economic Inquiry, 31: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1993.tb00863.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!