*Directorate for Economic Analysis, US. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Washington, D.C., 20207. The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect the position of the CPSC or other members of its staff. Since the article was written in my official capacity, it is in the public domain and may be freely copied or reprinted. I would like to thank Patrick S. McCarthy, Paul H. Rubin, Fay H. Dworkin, Rodney T. Smith, and the anonymous referees for helpful comments in the preparation of this article.
ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES: MARKET REACTION TO RISK INFORMATION
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 29–38, January 1993
How to Cite
RODGERS, G. B. (1993), ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES: MARKET REACTION TO RISK INFORMATION. Economic Inquiry, 31: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1993.tb00863.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!