*Assistant Professor of Economics and Research Associate in the Population Program, University of Colorado. This research was funded by NICHD grant #5R23HD21882–02. The author would like to thank Bettina Herr and Laura Argys for excellent research assistance and George Jakubson, Tom Mroz, and William Schulze for comments.
THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN DIVORCE DECISIONS
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 71–86, January 1993
How to Cite
PETERS, H. E. (1993), THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN DIVORCE DECISIONS. Economic Inquiry, 31: 71–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1993.tb00867.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!