*Professor of Economics, The American University. John Braley III was an excellent research assistant during his internship at the National Science Foundation (NSF). John F. Morrall III and the editors and referees of this journal rovided many substantive comments on earlier dress of this work. I would also like to thank Daniel Newlon, Ron Ehrenberg and Nancy Folbre for their thoughtful comments. The data collection phase of this paper took place while the author was Program Director of the Economics Program at the NSF. However, the views expressed do not reflect those of the Foundation.
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND GENDER DIFFERENCES AMONG ACADEMIC ECONOMISTS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 116–127, January 1993
How to Cite
BRODER, I. E. (1993), PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND GENDER DIFFERENCES AMONG ACADEMIC ECONOMISTS. Economic Inquiry, 31: 116–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1993.tb00870.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!