*Federal Trade Commission and Northwestern University. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Trade Commission or any particular commissioner. The authors acknowledge the financial support of Burroughs-Wellcome and Merck & Co. Valuable suggestions were received from Brian Bowen, David Meltzer, Lester Telser, Robert Topel, and an anonymous referee.
THE VERTICAL CHAIN OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 70–87, January 1995
How to Cite
WARD, M. R. and DRANOVE, D. (1995), THE VERTICAL CHAIN OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY. Economic Inquiry, 33: 70–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1995.tb01847.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!