*Thomas J. Singletary Professor and graduate student, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University. We are grateful for helpful comments from W. J. Moore, Robert J. Newman, Andrew N. Kleit, and Geoffrey K. Turnbull. Able research assistance was received from Jang Jin, Bill Babineaux, Rebecca Hannum Campbell, Mark Freeman, and Randy Raia. Support for this investigation was received from an LSU College of Business research grant. The authors alone are responsible for any errors in this paper.
TRENDS IN RANKINGS OF ECONOMICS DEPARTMENTS IN THE U.S.: AN UPDATE
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 378–400, April 1996
How to Cite
Scott, L. C. and Mitias, P. M. (1996), TRENDS IN RANKINGS OF ECONOMICS DEPARTMENTS IN THE U.S.: AN UPDATE. Economic Inquiry, 34: 378–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1996.tb01383.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!