*Associate Professor, Vanderbilt University and Associate Professor, Auburn University. This research was supported by a Small Grant from the Institute for Research on Poverty of the University of Wisconsin. The authors accept responsibility for any errors.
THE EFFECT OF THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM ON NUTRIENT INTAKE
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 781–798, October 1996
How to Cite
Butler, J. S. and Raymond, J. E. (1996), THE EFFECT OF THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM ON NUTRIENT INTAKE. Economic Inquiry, 34: 781–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1996.tb01410.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!