*The authors are grateful to Christopher Clague, Charles Hulten and to several anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions, and to Ricardo Sanhueza and Suzanne Gleason for skilled research assistance.
WHY DON'T POOR COUNTRIES CATCH UP? A CROSS-NATIONAL TEST OF AN INSTITUTIONAL EXPLANATION
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 590–602, July 1997
How to Cite
KEEFER, P. and KNACK, S. (1997), WHY DON'T POOR COUNTRIES CATCH UP? A CROSS-NATIONAL TEST OF AN INSTITUTIONAL EXPLANATION. Economic Inquiry, 35: 590–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1997.tb02035.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!