*We would like to thank the Sloan Foundation and the Russell Sage Foundation for financial support for this research. We received helpful comments on this paper from William Neilson and an anonymous referee. All opinions expressed herein and any errors are, of course, the sole responsibility of the authors. Address correspondence to Michael McKee, Department of Economics, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131.
PAYOFF DOMINANCE VS. COGNITIVE TRANSPARENCY IN DECISION MAKING
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 272–285, April 1998
How to Cite
IRWIN, J. R., McCLELLAND, G. H., McKEE, M., SCHULZE, W. D. and NORDEN, N. E. (1998), PAYOFF DOMINANCE VS. COGNITIVE TRANSPARENCY IN DECISION MAKING. Economic Inquiry, 36: 272–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1998.tb01713.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!