*We thank the National Science Foundation and the La Follette Institute of Public Affairs for financial support. Andreoni also thanks the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. We are grateful to Gary Becker, Anne Case, William Gale, Robert Haveman, John Pepper and some anonymous referees for helpful comments, and to Joel Tomski for expert research assistance. Any errors are the responsibility of the authors.
AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF CHARITABLE GIVING WITH INTERDEPENDENT PREFERENCES
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 410–428, July 1998
How to Cite
ANDREONI, J. and SCHOLZ, J. K. (1998), AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF CHARITABLE GIVING WITH INTERDEPENDENT PREFERENCES. Economic Inquiry, 36: 410–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1998.tb01723.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!