*Helpful comments were provided by Andrew Altman, Steve Baldwin, Bryan Boulier, Tim Brennan, Kathleen Carroll, David DeGrazia, Marsha Goldfarb, John Ittner, Arjo Klamer, Douglas Lamdin, Thomas C. Leonard, Arun Malik, Michael McPherson, Stephen Smith, Steve Suranovic, Tony Yezer, several anonymous referees, and the editor.
ECONOMIC MAN AS A MORAL INDIVIDUAL
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 645–653, October 1998
How to Cite
DOWELL, R. S., GOLDFARB, R. S. and GRIFFITH, W. B. (1998), ECONOMIC MAN AS A MORAL INDIVIDUAL. Economic Inquiry, 36: 645–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1998.tb01742.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!