*We thank Dr. Ira Hammerman for helping us locate a computer algorithm that solves the optimal assignment problem. Seminar participants at the University of Hong Kong, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Simon Fraser University, the University of Washington, the Western Economic Association International Conference, and the Australasian Meeting of Econometric Society offered many useful comments. We are particularly indebted to Doug Allen, Yoram Barzel, William Chan, Rick Harris, Bob Pollak, Gene Silberberg and Alan Siu for their helpful advice.
A DIRECT TEST OF THE EFFICIENT MARRIAGE MARKET HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 29–46, January 1999
How to Cite
Suen, W. and Lui, H.-K. (1999), A DIRECT TEST OF THE EFFICIENT MARRIAGE MARKET HYPOTHESIS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 29–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01414.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!