*I wish to thank Yoram Barzel, Darlene Chisholm, Joseph Newhouse, Benjamin Blair, and Shelly Lundberg for helpful comments. Financial support from the Wells Fargo Faculty Research fund is gratefully acknowledged. I wish to thank the Office of Research and Data Analysis, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services for data. Two anonymous referees made useful suggestions. All errors are my own.
PHYSICIAN PAYMENT AND PRENATAL CARE ACCESS FOR HETEROGENEOUS PATIENTS
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 86–102, January 1999
How to Cite
Travis, K. M. (1999), PHYSICIAN PAYMENT AND PRENATAL CARE ACCESS FOR HETEROGENEOUS PATIENTS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 86–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01418.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!