*I would like to thank Mardi Dungey, Don Harding, Graham Voss, the participants at the 1996 Macroeconomics Workshop (University of Melbourne) and two referees for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
THE SOLOW RESIDUAL FOR AUSTRALIA: TECHNOLOGY SHOCKS OR FACTOR UTILIZATION?
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 136–153, January 1999
How to Cite
Otto, G. (1999), THE SOLOW RESIDUAL FOR AUSTRALIA: TECHNOLOGY SHOCKS OR FACTOR UTILIZATION?. Economic Inquiry, 37: 136–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01421.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!