*I would like to thank Mardi Dungey, Don Harding, Graham Voss, the participants at the 1996 Macroeconomics Workshop (University of Melbourne) and two referees for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
THE SOLOW RESIDUAL FOR AUSTRALIA: TECHNOLOGY SHOCKS OR FACTOR UTILIZATION?
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 136–153, January 1999
How to Cite
Otto, G. (1999), THE SOLOW RESIDUAL FOR AUSTRALIA: TECHNOLOGY SHOCKS OR FACTOR UTILIZATION?. Economic Inquiry, 37: 136–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01421.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!