*The research support of the College of the Holy Cross is gratefully acknowledged. We are grateful to Herschel Grossman and Jack Hirshleifer for constructive criticisms on earlier versions of this work. We also benefited from the comments of two anonymous referees and the editor. The usual disclaimer applies.
ECONOMIC ACTIVITY IN THE SHADOW OF CONFLICT
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 166–179, January 1999
How to Cite
Anderton, C. H., Anderton, R. A. and Carter, J. R. (1999), ECONOMIC ACTIVITY IN THE SHADOW OF CONFLICT. Economic Inquiry, 37: 166–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01423.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!