*I would like to thank Alison Butler, Michael Connolly, Dora Costa, Alphonse Holtmann, Chinhui Juhn, Kevin M. Murphy, Philip K. Robins, Elaine Reardon, Alexander Taber, participants in the University of Miami workshop series and attendees of the Population Association of America Conference in San Francisco for helpful comments. Two anonymous referees and the editor made useful suggestions. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the University of Miami General Research Support Award and the James W. McLamore Summer Awards in Business and Social Sciences.
WOMEN'S RISING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND INCREASED LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 195–212, April 1999
How to Cite
Lombard, K. V. (1999), WOMEN'S RISING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND INCREASED LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION. Economic Inquiry, 37: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01425.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!