*I would like to thank Alison Butler, Michael Connolly, Dora Costa, Alphonse Holtmann, Chinhui Juhn, Kevin M. Murphy, Philip K. Robins, Elaine Reardon, Alexander Taber, participants in the University of Miami workshop series and attendees of the Population Association of America Conference in San Francisco for helpful comments. Two anonymous referees and the editor made useful suggestions. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the University of Miami General Research Support Award and the James W. McLamore Summer Awards in Business and Social Sciences.
WOMEN'S RISING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND INCREASED LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 195–212, April 1999
How to Cite
Lombard, K. V. (1999), WOMEN'S RISING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND INCREASED LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION. Economic Inquiry, 37: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01425.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!