*We are grateful to Bob Tollison, Tom Saving, Nicole Crain and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and to the Center for Study of Public Choice for financial support.
ECONOMIC GROWTH REGRESSIONS FOR THE AMERICAN STATES: A SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 242–257, April 1999
How to Cite
Crain, W. M. and Lee, K. J. (1999), ECONOMIC GROWTH REGRESSIONS FOR THE AMERICAN STATES: A SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 242–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01428.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!