*Financial support was provided by the Zumberge Faculty Research and Innovation Fund at the University of Southern California. Tim Adam, Charlie Plott, two anonymous referees, the managing editor and participants at the Economic Science Association meetings provided helpful comments. Errors remain our responsibility.
INFORMATION SHARING AND TACIT COLLUSION IN LABORATORY DUOPOLY MARKETS
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 258–281, April 1999
How to Cite
Cason, T. N. and Mason, C. F. (1999), INFORMATION SHARING AND TACIT COLLUSION IN LABORATORY DUOPOLY MARKETS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 258–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01429.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!