*We thank Tom McGuire, Dean Smith, Kevin Frick, James Baumgardner, and seminar participants at North-western University, the University of Florida, and the American Economic Association meetings for helpful comments and suggestions without implying any responsibility on their parts for remaining errors.
THE PHYSICIAN LABOR MARKET IN A MANAGED CARE-DOMINATED ENVIRONMENT
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 282–294, April 1999
How to Cite
Hirth, R. A. and Chernew, M. E. (1999), THE PHYSICIAN LABOR MARKET IN A MANAGED CARE-DOMINATED ENVIRONMENT. Economic Inquiry, 37: 282–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01430.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!