*We thank Morris Adelman, John Hartwick, seminar participants at the Canadian Resource and Environmental Economics Study Group Conference, Vancouver, Canada, September 1995, in particular Ken Hendricks, participants at the Front Range Finance Conference, Boulder, Colorado, November 1995, seminar participants at the University of Colorado, Co-Editor Scott Masten, and two anonymous referees for comments that have led to improvements in the paper. David Moore provided exceptional research assistance. This research is funded by the NSF/EPA Partnership for Environmental Research, Grant No. R824705-01-0 and by an FCAR team grant.
VALUING PETROLEUM RESERVES USING CURRENT NET PRICE
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 295–311, April 1999
How to Cite
Davis, G. A. and Cairns, R. D. (1999), VALUING PETROLEUM RESERVES USING CURRENT NET PRICE. Economic Inquiry, 37: 295–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01431.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!