*This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 1997 Western Economic Association International meetings in Seattle. I thank Richard Anderson for the M2+ data and valuable comments, and Justino De La Cruz and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions.
ALTERNATIVE P MODELS OF INFLATION FORECASTS*
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 312–325, April 1999
How to Cite
Lee, J. (1999), ALTERNATIVE P MODELS OF INFLATION FORECASTS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 312–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01432.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!