*I would like to thank an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier draft, Paul Novak for valuable research assistance, and Sue Schoeben for her editorial advice.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SCULLY-ESTIMATES OF A PLAYER'S MARGINAL REVENUE PRODUCT
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 369–381, April 1999
How to Cite
Krautmann, A. C. (1999), WHAT'S WRONG WITH SCULLY-ESTIMATES OF A PLAYER'S MARGINAL REVENUE PRODUCT. Economic Inquiry, 37: 369–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01435.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!