*I thank Kristin Butcher, Anne Case, David Card, Seth Carpenter, Eugena Estes, Lara Shore-Sheppard, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. I also thank the National Science Foundation for providing my research funding. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or the Federal Reserve System.
AN ANALYSIS OF WOMEN'S RETURN-TO-WORK DECISIONS FOLLOWING FIRST BIRTH
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 432–451, July 1999
How to Cite
Barrow, L. (1999), AN ANALYSIS OF WOMEN'S RETURN-TO-WORK DECISIONS FOLLOWING FIRST BIRTH. Economic Inquiry, 37: 432–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01441.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!