*I am particularly indebted to Robert S. Weinberg who shared with me his data. Without his helpful insights into the beer industry this study would not have been possible. I am also indebted to Philip C. Katz, of the Beer Institute, for his generous help. I thank Peter Gregory, Tim R. Sass, Alok K. Bohara, Michael J. Mckee, Raymond D. Sauer, Daniel K. Benjamin, William S. Neilson, Scott E. Masten, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. I have received useful comments from participants in seminars at the University of New Mexico, Clemson University, and Georgia State University. Responsibility for errors is all mine.
DYNAMIC GAINS AND STATIC LOSSES IN OLIGOPOLY: EVIDENCE FROM THE BEER INDUSTRY
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 554–573, July 1999
How to Cite
Gisser, M. (1999), DYNAMIC GAINS AND STATIC LOSSES IN OLIGOPOLY: EVIDENCE FROM THE BEER INDUSTRY. Economic Inquiry, 37: 554–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01448.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!