*I am particularly indebted to Robert S. Weinberg who shared with me his data. Without his helpful insights into the beer industry this study would not have been possible. I am also indebted to Philip C. Katz, of the Beer Institute, for his generous help. I thank Peter Gregory, Tim R. Sass, Alok K. Bohara, Michael J. Mckee, Raymond D. Sauer, Daniel K. Benjamin, William S. Neilson, Scott E. Masten, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. I have received useful comments from participants in seminars at the University of New Mexico, Clemson University, and Georgia State University. Responsibility for errors is all mine.
DYNAMIC GAINS AND STATIC LOSSES IN OLIGOPOLY: EVIDENCE FROM THE BEER INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 554–573, July 1999
How to Cite
Gisser, M. (1999), DYNAMIC GAINS AND STATIC LOSSES IN OLIGOPOLY: EVIDENCE FROM THE BEER INDUSTRY. Economic Inquiry, 37: 554–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01448.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!