*The views contained in this article are the sole responsibility of the authors. Robert Scharff provided superb research assistance.
THE COST-PER-LIFE-SAVED CUTOFF FOR SAFETY-ENHANCING REGULATIONS
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 599–608, October 1999
How to Cite
Lutter, R., Morrall, J. F. and Viscusi, W. K. (1999), THE COST-PER-LIFE-SAVED CUTOFF FOR SAFETY-ENHANCING REGULATIONS. Economic Inquiry, 37: 599–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1999.tb01450.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!