We thank the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and the Centel Foundation/Robert P. Reuss Faculty Research Fund, for research support; Terry Bourne, David Fay, Rick Larrick, Walter Park, Peter Pashigian, Alex Pfaff, Craig Scalise, Fiona Scott Morton, Seminar Participants at the University of Chicago and Charles River Associates, and two anonymous referees, forhelpful comments; and Henry Shih and Kyoung Rim Lee, For research assistance. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of charles River Associates or Mckinsey and Company.
Which countries protect intellectual property? The case of software piracy
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 159–174, April 2000
How to Cite
Marron, D. and Steel, D. (2000), Which countries protect intellectual property? The case of software piracy. Economic Inquiry, 38: 159–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2000.tb00011.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!