We are indepted to Scott Masten and two anonymous referees for helpful comments that greatly improved the final version of this paper, and to Michael Murray, Kerry Smith, and seminar participants at the Colby-Bates-Bowdoin seminar series and the Southern Economic Association Metings in New Orleans for helpful commenyts on an earlier draft. Financial assistance form the Robert N. Authony and Douglas Chair funds at Colby College is gratefully acknowledged.
What's an Oscar worth?
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2001
How to Cite
Nelson, R., Donihue, M., Waldman, D. and Wheaton, C. (2001), What's an Oscar worth?. Economic Inquiry, 39: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00046.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!