I wish to thank the discussant, Carlos Ulibarri, and participants at the 72nd Annual Western Ecomomic Association International Conference; Eric Rasmusen; Scott Smart; Carol Gwin; and participants at an Indiana University Department of Business Economics and Public Policy seminar for their invaluable comments and assistance in the preparation of this work. Two anonymous referees made useful suggestions. Any errors are the sole responsibiliyy of the author.
The firm and managerial misdirection of worker effort
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 17–29, January 2001
How to Cite
Gwin, C. (2001), The firm and managerial misdirection of worker effort. Economic Inquiry, 39: 17–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00047.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!