I wish to thank the discussant, Carlos Ulibarri, and participants at the 72nd Annual Western Ecomomic Association International Conference; Eric Rasmusen; Scott Smart; Carol Gwin; and participants at an Indiana University Department of Business Economics and Public Policy seminar for their invaluable comments and assistance in the preparation of this work. Two anonymous referees made useful suggestions. Any errors are the sole responsibiliyy of the author.
The firm and managerial misdirection of worker effort
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 17–29, January 2001
How to Cite
Gwin, C. (2001), The firm and managerial misdirection of worker effort. Economic Inquiry, 39: 17–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00047.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!