We would like to thank Chuck Grim, Marc Poitras, George Slotsve, Dan Sutter, Robert Tollison, and four anonymous referees for thir comments.
Firm-specific human capital, job matching, and turnover: evidence from major league baseball, 1900–1992
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 86–93, January 2001
How to Cite
Glenn, A., McGarrity, J. and Weller, J. (2001), Firm-specific human capital, job matching, and turnover: evidence from major league baseball, 1900–1992. Economic Inquiry, 39: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00052.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!