The views expressed are our own and shold not be interpreted as those of our respective institutions or the U.S. Department of the Treasury. We are grateful to Dennis Jansen and two referees for constructive comments and to Michael Bordo for providing us with data.
The time-varying performance of the long-run demand for money in the United States
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 111–123, January 2001
How to Cite
Hondroyiannis, G., Swamy, P. and Tavlas, G. (2001), The time-varying performance of the long-run demand for money in the United States. Economic Inquiry, 39: 111–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00054.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!