We would like to thank two referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Serletis acknowledges support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Monetary aggregation and the neutrality of money
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 124–138, January 2001
How to Cite
Serletis, A. and Koustas, Z. (2001), Monetary aggregation and the neutrality of money. Economic Inquiry, 39: 124–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!