This paper was presented to the Western Economic Association International annual meeting, July 1998, in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. The first three sections are revised from an earlier paper of the same title presented at the Western Social Science Association annual meeting, Albuquerque, April 1997. We thank Fatholla Bagheri, Richard Burdekin, Patricia Hughes, Alex Kondonnassis, Mark partridge, and an anonymous refree for helpful comments and advice.
Central bank independence, economic freedom, and inflation rates
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 149–161, January 2001
How to Cite
Banaian, K. and Luksetich, W. (2001), Central bank independence, economic freedom, and inflation rates. Economic Inquiry, 39: 149–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!