We thank Joe Kerkvilet, William Neilson, and an anonymous reviewer for very helpful comments. Seminar participants at the Southern Economic Association meetings in Baltimore, MD, November 1998, also provided candid remarks.
Academic economists behaving badly? A survey on three areas of unethical behavior
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 162–170, January 2001
How to Cite
List, J., Bailey, C., Euzent, P. and Martin, T. (2001), Academic economists behaving badly? A survey on three areas of unethical behavior. Economic Inquiry, 39: 162–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2001.tb00058.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!