The author thanks Jon Baron, Yan Chan, Robyn Dawes, Jerry Green, Elizabeth Hoffman, Mark Isaac, Eric Maskin, Sara Solnick, Lise Vesterlund, George Wu, participants at the Economic Science Association Fall Meetings as well as seminar participants at the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Iowa for helpful comments. All omissions or mistakes are the responsibility of the author. Funding of experiments from the Economic Science Lab at the University of Arizona is gratefully acknowledged.
THEORIES OF COMMITMENT, ALTRUISM AND RECIPROCITY: EVIDENCE FROM LINEAR PUBLIC GOODS GAMES
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 199–216, April 2007
How to Cite
CROSON, R. T. A. (2007), THEORIES OF COMMITMENT, ALTRUISM AND RECIPROCITY: EVIDENCE FROM LINEAR PUBLIC GOODS GAMES. Economic Inquiry, 45: 199–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2006.00006.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Online Early publication November 27, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!