We are grateful to Les Boden, Karen Roberts, two anonymous referees, and participants in the 2003 NOIRS meeting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for research support (Grant 1R03OH07619). The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent those of NIOSH or any institution the authors are affiliated with.
HOW DOES HEALTH INSURANCE AFFECT WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FILING?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 286–303, April 2007
How to Cite
LAKDAWALLA, D. N., REVILLE, R. T. and SEABURY, S. A. (2007), HOW DOES HEALTH INSURANCE AFFECT WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FILING?. Economic Inquiry, 45: 286–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2006.00011.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Online Early publication January 4, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!