We are grateful for the comments of Alberto Bisin, Kislaya Prasad, Peyton Young, Carol Graham, Bill Dickens, Farasat Bokhari, Giorgio Topa, Inas Rashad, and seminar participants at Florida State University, Royal Holloway—University of London, Western Washington University, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and the University of Miami. We also thank two anonymous referees.
SOCIAL DYNAMICS OF OBESITY
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 571–591, July 2007
How to Cite
BURKE, M. A. and HEILAND, F. (2007), SOCIAL DYNAMICS OF OBESITY. Economic Inquiry, 45: 571–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00025.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
- Online Early publication February 9, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!