We would like to thank Simon Gächter, Wolfgang Luhan, Peter Matthews, Matthias Sutter, two anonymous referees, the journal editor, and seminar participants at the meetings of the Public Choice Society, Canadian Economics Association, Austrian Economics Association, Colorado University Environmental and Resource Economics workshop, St. Lawrence University, California State University Sacramento, Loyola Marymount University, and University of California Davis for useful comments. We also thank St. Lawrence University for a research grant to fund this project and Vivek Bachhawat for programming the software. Most of this research was conducted while the first author was a faculty member at St. Lawrence University. He is also grateful to the Austrian Science Foundation (FWF, Project P16617) for financing his stay at the University of Innsbruck, while this paper was completed.
VOTING, PUNISHMENT, AND PUBLIC GOODS
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 557–570, July 2007
How to Cite
KROLL, S., CHERRY, T. L. and SHOGREN, J. F. (2007), VOTING, PUNISHMENT, AND PUBLIC GOODS. Economic Inquiry, 45: 557–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00028.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Online Early publication February 13, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!