We thank George Akerlof, Been-Lon Chen, Mario J. Crucini, Curt Hunter, Sung-Hyun Kim, Jong-Wha Lee, Paul Romer, Henry Wan, and two anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. Needless to say, the usual disclaimer applies.
COLLUSION AND OVERLENDING
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 691–707, October 2007
How to Cite
HWANG, J., JIANG, N. and WANG, P. (2007), COLLUSION AND OVERLENDING. Economic Inquiry, 45: 691–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00046.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- Online Early publication February 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!