I have benefited from fruitful conversations with Marshall Boswell and Susan Kent. Comments from an anonymous referee and the editor are also gratefully acknowledged.
IS AGENCY THEORY SELF-ACTIVATING?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 708–720, October 2007
How to Cite
ARCE, D. G. (2007), IS AGENCY THEORY SELF-ACTIVATING?. Economic Inquiry, 45: 708–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00047.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Online Early publication February 26, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!