We appreciate helpful comments from two anonymous referees, Frank Bohn, Axel Dreher, Bernd Hayo, Jan-Egbert Sturm, and seminar participants at University College Dublin, Philipps-Universität Marburg, and ETH-KOF Zurich. We are responsible for all remaining errors.
INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY AND TRADE: WHICH INSTITUTIONS? WHICH TRADE?
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
© 2007 Western Economic Association International
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 227–240, April 2008
How to Cite
MÉON, P.-G. and SEKKAT, K. (2008), INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY AND TRADE: WHICH INSTITUTIONS? WHICH TRADE?. Economic Inquiry, 46: 227–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00064.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
- Online Early publication June 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!