We thank Simiao Zhou, Lindsay Eng, and Audrey Wi for excellent research assistance and two anonymous referees for comments that substantially improved the paper.
THE AUCTION MARKET FOR MODERN PRINTS: CONFIRMATIONS, CONTRADICTIONS, AND NEW PUZZLES
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2007
© 2007 Western Economic Association International
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 149–159, April 2008
How to Cite
PESANDO, J. E. and SHUM, P. M. (2008), THE AUCTION MARKET FOR MODERN PRINTS: CONFIRMATIONS, CONTRADICTIONS, AND NEW PUZZLES. Economic Inquiry, 46: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00070.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2007
- Online Early publication July 28, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!