Paper presented at 2006 Western Economic Association Meetings July 1, 2006, in the President-Elect Featured Session.
AN ASSESSMENT OF CAUSAL INFERENCE IN SMOKING INITIATION RESEARCH AND A FRAMEWORK FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January 2008
How to Cite
HECKMAN, J. J., FLYER, F. and LOUGHLIN, C. (2008), AN ASSESSMENT OF CAUSAL INFERENCE IN SMOKING INITIATION RESEARCH AND A FRAMEWORK FOR FUTURE RESEARCH. Economic Inquiry, 46: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00078.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!