The authors would like to thank David Gay, Randall Childs, and Amy Higginbotham for help in acquiring data and Jim LeSage and Todd Nesbit for help with the spatial econometric programs we employ. We are indebted also to Peter Leeson, William Trumbull, Edward Lopez, two anonymous referees, and various conference and seminar participants for helpful comments and suggestions.
HAS WAL-MART BURIED MOM AND POP?: THE IMPACT OF WAL-MART ON SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND SMALL ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
© 2007 Western Economic Association International
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 676–695, October 2008
How to Cite
SOBEL, R. S. and DEAN, A. M. (2008), HAS WAL-MART BURIED MOM AND POP?: THE IMPACT OF WAL-MART ON SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND SMALL ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES. Economic Inquiry, 46: 676–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00091.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Online Early publication October 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!