We are grateful to E. P. Lazear, A. Ichino, K. Lang, L. Vilhuber, R. Mohr, K. P. Chen, D. Dickinson, T. Perri, and participants at the NBER Summer Meeting in Boston, at the ESA meeting in Nottingham, at the EALE conference in Prague, and seminars at Academia Sinica (Taipei) and Appalachian State University, for their useful comments and discussions. We also thank an anonymous referee for helpful suggestions. Financial support from the Aarhus School of Business and the French Ministry of Research (ACI InterSHS) is gratefully acknowledged.
SELF-SELECTION AND THE EFFICIENCY OF TOURNAMENTS
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
© 2007 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 530–548, July 2009
How to Cite
ERIKSSON, T., TEYSSIER, S. and VILLEVAL, M.-C. (2009), SELF-SELECTION AND THE EFFICIENCY OF TOURNAMENTS. Economic Inquiry, 47: 530–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00094.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Online Early publication October 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!