We are grateful for helpful comments to Elmar Wolfstetter and participants at the GEW Jahrestagung 2005 and the Economic Science Association Meeting 2006. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, SFB Transregio 15, (“Governance and Efficiency as Economic Systems”), is gratefully acknowledged. Complete sets of instructions for the experiments in this paper are available upon request to the authors.
ROBUSTNESS OF BIDDER PREFERENCES AMONG AUCTION INSTITUTIONS
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 355–368, July 2008
How to Cite
IVANOVA-STENZEL, R. and SALMON, T. C. (2008), ROBUSTNESS OF BIDDER PREFERENCES AMONG AUCTION INSTITUTIONS. Economic Inquiry, 46: 355–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00111.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Online Early publication January 14, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!