We gratefully acknowledge comments and helpful suggestions by Fabio Schiantarelli, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, and Atreya Chakraborty, and the input of participants at Midwest Finance Association, Milwaukee, 2005; Verein für Socialpolitik meeting, Bonn, 2005; and Money, Macro and Finance Conference, Rethymno, 2005. We are also grateful for the constructive suggestions of two anonymous reviewers. The standard disclaimer applies. An earlier version of this paper appears as Chapter 2 of Talavera’s Ph.D. dissertation at European University Viadrina.
THE EFFECTS OF UNCERTAINTY ON THE LEVERAGE OF NONFINANCIAL FIRMS
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 216–225, April 2009
How to Cite
BAUM, C. F., STEPHAN, A. and TALAVERA, O. (2009), THE EFFECTS OF UNCERTAINTY ON THE LEVERAGE OF NONFINANCIAL FIRMS. Economic Inquiry, 47: 216–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00116.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Online Early publication January 22, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!