We thank Jin-Li Hu, Erwin T. J. Lin, Shih-Fang Lo, and Wen-Min Lu for helpful discussions. We also thank an anonymous referee for constructive comments and suggestions. This research was partially supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan, R.O.C.
PRODUCTIVITY CHANGES OF ASIAN ECONOMIES BY TAKING INTO ACCOUNT SOFTWARE PIRACY
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 135–145, January 2009
How to Cite
DING, C. G. and LIU, N.-T. (2009), PRODUCTIVITY CHANGES OF ASIAN ECONOMIES BY TAKING INTO ACCOUNT SOFTWARE PIRACY. Economic Inquiry, 47: 135–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00117.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Online Early publication January 22, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!