We wish to thank participants at the 80th Western Economic Association Annual Conference, San Francisco, and two anonymous referees for constructive suggestions. We are grateful to the anonymous bookmaking company, which provided the bulk of the data for our analysis. D.F. acknowledges support from a Leverhulme Fellowship. O.D.G. was supported by the Gibbons Research Professorship.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BETTING AND LOTTERY PLAY
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January 2010
How to Cite
FORREST, D., GULLEY, O. D. and SIMMONS, R. (2010), THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BETTING AND LOTTERY PLAY. Economic Inquiry, 48: 26–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00123.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Online Early publication April 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!