Thanks to two anonymous referees, Dhaval Dave, Patrick Scholten, Saumyanil Deb, and attendees at seminars at Bentley College and the Southern Economic Association conference who all provided many helpful comments and suggestions. Bidisha Ghosh and Yunlei Tu provided excellent research assistance. Of course, all remaining errors are my own.
THE BEHAVIOR OF INEXPERIENCED BIDDERS IN INTERNET AUCTIONS
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 237–253, April 2010
How to Cite
LIVINGSTON, J. A. (2010), THE BEHAVIOR OF INEXPERIENCED BIDDERS IN INTERNET AUCTIONS. Economic Inquiry, 48: 237–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00128.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!