We gratefully thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments. The first author would also like to further thank participants at the Asia Pacific Trade Seminars 2007 for thoughtful discussions.
OUTSOURCING TYPES, RELATIVE WAGES, AND THE DEMAND FOR SKILLED WORKERS: NEW EVIDENCE FROM U.S. MANUFACTURING
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 18–33, January 2009
How to Cite
CHONGVILAIVAN, A., HUR, J. and RIYANTO, Y. E. (2009), OUTSOURCING TYPES, RELATIVE WAGES, AND THE DEMAND FOR SKILLED WORKERS: NEW EVIDENCE FROM U.S. MANUFACTURING. Economic Inquiry, 47: 18–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00131.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Online Early publication April 17, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!